The Comfort Club
For the Valley's Coolest & Coziest Citizens
Some restrictions may apply. See dealer for details or individual agreements below.
What's the Difference?
Tune-Up vs. Cleaning
20 Point Inspection of HVAC Components
- Includes checking refrigerant levels, lubricating parts as needed, tightening electrical connections and more.
Full Run-Test in either Heating or Cooling
- Depending on ambient and outdoor temperature, your system is tested in heating or cooling to get accurate readings.
Full Clean & Maintenance
Includes everything in the seasonal tune-up as well as:
Blower Fan Assembly Cleaning
- We disassemble and clean each component of your blower assembly. Even small build-ups can greatly reduce overall airflow.
- Includes both condenser and evaporator coils, using the industry leading non-acidic cleaning solution.
Drain Line & Drain Pan Clearing
- Pressurized clearing of your system’s drain line. This helps avoid backups of the drain line which in turn can cause extensive water damage.