We are ready, willing and able to continue providing quality service with every recommended precaution in order to create a physically distant service experience and slow the spread of COVID-19.
Now more than ever, essential services like tune-ups and maintenance are crucial to decrease the risk of breaking down in warm weather.
We are proud to serve our community amidst the shelter-in-place order.
How we are responding:
- Qualifying the homes we visit for NO illness
- Providing all employees with disinfectant and sanitizers to keep hands & tools clean for every call
- Gloves and shoe covers before entering any property
- Masks/respirators as needed*
- No fees for cancelled or rescheduled work
*Due to a shortage of masks in the nation & based on recommendation of the CDC, the few masks available will be used as needed, if not already donated.